Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tennessee one up's Oklahoma's ignorance

From Newser:
A controversial bill banning Tennessee elementary and middle school teachers from teaching students about homosexuality got approval from the state's House Education subcommittee yesterday, inching it closer to law. The committee approved the same version of the so-called "Don't Say Gay" bill that the Senate passed late last year, the Tennessean reports, meaning it allows teachers to respond to questions about homosexuality. 



Dozens of Nashville high school students showed up to protest the bill, clad in purple T-shirts. "The basic right as an American is my right to life, my right to liberty, and my right to the pursuit of happiness," said one Democrat who supported the bill. "Within that includes being able to … raise my children as I see fit and to indoctrinate them as I see fit." But opponents of the bill argue that it will give students the impression that homosexuality carries a stigma.

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking country? Do people think that by not teaching their kids about homosexuality they can't turn out gay? More like they repress their identity and then shoot up the fucking school. Sounds like a fucking brilliant plan to me.

The most stupid aspect of this is "raise my children as I see fit and to indoctrinate them as I see fit". Dude just because you learn about fission in science doesn't mean kids are going to dedicate their life to making a nuke. Just because you learn about Hilter doesn't make you come home a Nazi.

I mean for fuck's sake people. Gay people exist, and they are normal just like you and me they just prefer getting boned by dudes. I nt he big scheme of things who gives two fucks? I don't care if people chill at home and unwind after work by fucking a toaster or some shit. Who the fuck cares. I hate ignorant douche bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment