Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweet Jesus

From NY Daily News:
She’s strutting for two!

Brunette bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio showed off her baby bump in Sao Paolo for the Brazilian fashion line Colcci.

The 30-year-old model, best known as one of Victoria’s Secret’s “Angels,” looked smashing at five months pregnant, wearing tiny shorts and short skirts to show off her long legs but looser fitting tops and dresses to accommodate her growing belly.

Ambrosio was all smiles as she walked the catwalk in sky-high red stiletto heels, with matching lipstick and nail polish.

“Two and a Half Men” star Ashton Kutcher sat in the front row and clapped with approval upon seeing his friend take the runway.
Still hot, but come on man

Alright I mean I don't byt this whole "pregnant glow" bullshit. Only fucking Ashton Kutcher claps for bitches walking the runway about to pop out a fucking kid backstage. I mean other than that, keep that shit under wraps. I don't want to sit in Brazil high on pure coke and slugging down martini's just to see a pregnant chick walk out in front of me. So unsexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment