Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, January 23, 2012

Series Review: Trailer Park Boys

Trailer Park Boys is a show about guys similar to stoner college kids. They get shit-faced and high and come up with money-making schemes. And they live in a trailer park. Every season starts with the two main characters getting out of jail.

I don't like to review shit because then people disagree of whatever but I will tell you a few things. The Canadian accents and characters in this mockumentary are hilarious. I started watching the show two weeks ago on Netflix and last night I finished the 7th season. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed.


Oh and I haven't seen the movie they made either but I've heard it is just a condensed version of the show. Who the fuck knows. If it is it's funny so Netflix that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment