Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hate Politicians? Laugh at 'em



So apparently this group Songify  is all about fucking with the media and politics and shit. And they have Joseph Gordon-Levitt on board from Inception so they've been doing okay.

Straight Cash Homey
At 1:24 when Newt talks about hiring 30 + kids instead of one janitor I think that is the most confusing statement I've ever heard. Until I heard the Auto-tuned Newt saying cash money. Classic. Motherfucker drops "cash money" more than Lil Wayne, and that dudes brain can only think up like 4 phrases these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment