Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, December 19, 2011

Kobe's about to hit the single market

That's right, citing several incidents of Kobe cheating like a dog, Kobe and his wife Vanessa are getting separated.

From the LA Times:
In the petition filed Friday, Vanessa Bryant cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the divorce. In what appears to be an effort to keep the details of their split out of the public eye, the couple said in a joint statement late Friday. The statement said the couple "resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately."

But the final judgment dissolving their marriage will be entered sometime next year, representatives for the couple said.

I can't wait to see the fucking pussy Kobe is about to run through. I mean I hate the dude on the court, but he is a beast and he's a pretty cool dude from what I can tell. And we all saw this coming, I thought it come when he was accused of raping that chick in Colorado, but it took Vanessa awhile to catch on, whatever.

I'm sure the first thing Vanessa is going to do is get stuffed by some other NBA dick. Revenge fuck for sure.



Oh and the best part is the couple has no pre-nup. So guess what Kobe? Half of your shit just said peace out. Vanessa is laughing all the way to that Dwight Howard dick and her own mansion. Not a bad severance package.

No comments:

Post a Comment