Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Age Discrimination Vending Machine

From Dailymail:
A vending machine that gives out free puddings to adults, but none to children sounds like something dreamed up by Roald Dahl.

But the iSample machine, a collaboration between Kraft and Intel, is designed to do exactly that - and is currently under trial in Chicago and New York.

The machine uses a biometric scanner to 'read' the age and gender of people standing in front of it, and will serve adults, but refuse children.

The two machines are on trial in Chicago's Shedd Aquarium and New York's South Street Seaport.
The iSample is desgned to offer free samples of Kraft's new Temptations jelly - a dessert marketed at adults.
No snacks for youngin's

Alright so I don't even fucking understand what the fuck this is about. I thought that this machine was keeping kids from buying like flavored sex lube or some shit. You are really using baller-ass technology to keep kids from getting your product just because it is marketed for adults? Jesus christ.

I mean honestly yesterday I went to Moe's for a Homewrecker and I saw their new Coke vending machines. Shit is called a freestyle or something.






I mean, all I have to say is motherfucking Cherry Vanilla Coke. Both in the same fucking cup. There are flavors on flavors. I think that shit is way cooler than some Watson-like machine that keeps kids from getting creepy jello cup things. I mean when is the last time you saw a company make a sweet new vending machine and use it as a vehicle to launch like 100 different flavors? Genius.

2 comments:

  1. lets get healthy america! fucking fountain drink vending machines? holy shit, whoever invents this shit needs to pay for our goddamn health care system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Starting a vending machine business it is necessary to find the right vending machine supplier. We help you to buy.
    Drink Vending Machines

    ReplyDelete