Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, November 14, 2011

Man Issues: Jerking Smart

Alright so it has been fucking forever since I've done a new Man Issue. This one involves making your dick tough it out so you can fuck longer.

My theory is this:

Whacking off without any lube makes you last longer in the sack.

I was talking about whacking it with some of my boys and we came to this epiphany.

Think about it, if you get all lubed up to beat off and treat your dick like some pampered princess as soon as it even sniffs a vagina it'll nut everywhere. Now, if you're like me and go without the lube and just smack your junk around raw style, then when the real war comes, you'll be ready to go all night long. Try a field test, I want this theory disproved or proven. I want my name in some jerking off textbook someday. Print that shit. If you want to fuck longer, stop using lube you pussy.



Make sure you tell your girlfriends who taught you how to last longer than 2.76 seconds inside them. You are welcome ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment