Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Soulja Boy is Carryin'?

Damn, this story actually makes me give Soulja Boy a little street cred. I mean I thought he was a pussy but being pulled over with a shitload of weed, 35grand and a few guns is pretty G. 

Soulja Boy got clipped by cops in a marijuana bust early Tuesday.

The "Pretty Boy Swag" rapper, 21, and four other men were arrested in Temple, Ga., after a "routine" traffic stop led to a search of their black Cadillac Escalade, a law enforcement source told the Daily News.

"Upon further investigation, officers discovered a substantial amount of marijuana, hand guns and a substantial amount of cash, about $35,000," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
 
Soulja Boy, whose real name is DeAndre Cortez Way, and his four co-defendants are facing charges of pot possession, possession with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, cops said.

Get Silly must be code for buy guns and weed


Wait wait wait wait. Soulja Boy's name is DeAndre Cortex Way? Nevermind that stuff about him being a gangster. I like how they put "routine" in quotes in the story. Why is that huh? Cops can't just routinely pull over rich-looking black dudes? I mean that's pretty routine isn't it? Just about as routine as rolling around in an Escalade with 35k guns and weed. I mean I do that all the time it's no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment