Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nicholas Cage is Fuckin' Weird

From Newser:
(Newser) – Add this to your file of weird Nicolas Cage stories: While promoting his new movie Trespass, a home invasion thriller, Cage told the Toronto Film Festival quite a story about a home invasion he actually went through. 

"It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My 2-year-old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed," he said. 

"I know it sounds funny," he continued (um, yep), "but it was horrifying." He persuaded the intruder to leave, and police came, but Cage did not press charges, KTLA reports. The Reuters version of the story hysterically notes that " A Fudgesicle is a frozen, ice cream-like snack."

Mmm mmm good

If I woke up to a naked dude with my jacket on eating a Fudgesicle I would motherfucking press charges. If it was so horrifying then get the dude put away man. Like what the fuck kind of example are you setting? After that I'm sure creeps from across the country headed to Nick Cage's crib to eat a frosty treat naked while watching him sleep. Cage is just asking for a Fudgesicle-fueled gay orgy. Whatever floats your boat bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment