Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, September 26, 2011

Doritos Inventor Dead

From NY Daily News:
DALLAS-- Arch West, a retired Frito-Lay marketing executive credited with creating Doritos as the first national tortilla chip brand, has died in Dallas at age 97.

A statement issued by the West family says he died Tuesday at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. A graveside service is scheduled for Oct. 1. Daughter Jana Hacker of Allen tells The Dallas Morning News the family plans on "tossing Doritos chips in before they put the dirt over the urn."




Now I don't know who the fuck this guy is but we owe him a moment of silence. If you have any soul at all you can respect the Dorito as an all-around awesome chip. Cooler Ranch is fucking cash money and you know it. Sure they may have fucked up with some weird flavors, but the classics are still the classics. Bottom line is if it's 4am and I'm drunk and stoned off my ass I'm grabbing a bag of Doritos and I'm housing them. And loving every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment