Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, August 15, 2011

Fucking Sorority Girls




I can't tell you what this video makes me think of sorority sluts. I mean what the fucking fuck girls. Did they even practice this shit? Is this really the video you are using to ply innocent little 18-year-old's and make them want to join you in your cult of gutter-sluttery?

I just think that if sorority girls wanted to be treated with respect they wouldn't suck this bad at recruitment videos. At least show some tits ladies.

And calling out Nick Saban when you go to Alabama, probably not going to help you as far as popularity on campus. Stupid sluts.

1 comment: