Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, June 24, 2011

Jimmer Fever

Alright, I'm so glad the NBA Draft finally happened so people can stop talking about Jimmer. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that a guy from the area is going to play in the NBA, but I'm sick of the speculation.

King Jimmer


There are two camps.

One is a group attached to Jimmer's nuts like fucking starving squirrels. They think Jimmer will ball hard in the NBA and excel. They are smoking something I want.

The second group is the haters. They see Jimmer's flaws and see him getting torn up in the NBA.

Listen people, the truth is probably going to be somewhere in the middle, shocker, I know.

Jimmer is a pure shooter, and when you are a shooter it doesn't matter what level you are at; Jimmer will put the ball in the basket. He is small however, listed at 6'2 I think that could be an inch or two generous. And his defense is questionable. I'm not like these people who say he can't play defense, I just think if he plays point certain point guards in the NBA will rip him up. But he will contribute, he will score. He won't be a star, but he won't warm the bench his entire career either people. Either way it'll be fun to watch. It does suck that he is going to the Sacramento Kings though.

No comments:

Post a Comment