Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, June 10, 2011

Get Out Your Brooms

So the Red Sox mopped up the Yankees last night in a game that went well past 1am. Along with news that fucking fat loser Joba Chamberlain needs Tommy surgery so he's out for the year, it seems dismal for the evil empire this morning.

The Sox are looking pretty fucking good right now. Now I'm not going to shit all over the Yankees like I want to because I know by September the Sox will have fucked up and hanging on to the wild card while the Yankees magically are killing everyone without any pitchers.

I mean with the NBA Finals on I don't know how people could even watch the beginning of this game. But the Sox put up seven runs in the seventh inning to put them over the top.

From ESPN:
Only a few thousand fans were left in the ballpark when Boston wrapped up its sixth win in a row overall and beat the Yankees for the seventh straight time. The Red Sox are 8-1 against their longtime rivals this year.
"It's not how you wanted it to end tonight, it did and you've got to move on," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said.

Big papi not sucking?

I won't rail on the Yankees. If you watched the games, you know the deal. The Sox are 8-1 against the spankees this year, and goddamn it feels good. But it is still June. There is a long way to go to that World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment