Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, May 23, 2011

Zach Galifianakis and Bill Maher

So everyone was all about it when Zach Galifianakis smoked a "fake" (doubt it) joint on Real Time with Bill Maher. Well in a recent episode of Real Time Zach came back, and Bill upped the stakes.



I don't think I like taking the drug on the air bit too far. I mean I think by pretending to do heroin they are basically admitting that smoking the joint was fake as well. I was still holding onto the hope that Maher has enough balls to allow real weed to be smoked on set. But now I just think they were both fake. And that is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment