Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peace to OKC

Last night Oklahoma City choked yet again, and the Dallas Mavericks are headed to the NBA Finals. Yet again, the Thunder were ahead going into the last five minutes, and yet again they choked something awful. Final score 100-96.

Dirk smash

It is just age versus experience. I think we are seeing in both series that experience beats youth. Thunder learned that lesson the hard way, and so will the Bulls.

Now going into the Finals I think the Heat will be hard to beat. But with Dirk, who knows how the Mavs will play. I hope they put up a fight at least. I want to see a sick 7-game Finals series.

All I know is I fucking hate Lebron James. And the Mavs better beat the fucking Heat.

As for Oklahoma City, they played well. Durant and Westbrook are beasts and with a few adjustments, that team will be ready to go back to the playoffs next year.

1 comment: