Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NBA Finals

I'm kind of over the NBA Finals already. Obviously I'm pulling for the Mavs. I hope that goofy fuck Nowitzki embarrasses the shit out of Lebron and D Wade and Chris Bosh the Velociraptor.

Feels weird to cheer for this goofy fucker

I mean just look at the matchups. Okay so Dirk is a mismatch, but if the Heat throw Lebron on him it will at least control some of the damage. On the flip side the Mavs have no one who can check Lebron and Dwayne Wade. So Dallas is going to have to just try and match the Heats scoring and then hopefully their bench can work over the Heats bench. But I mean if you have to rely on your bench to win you an NBA Final I think it's pretty clear the Mavs won't win the series. Unless Jason Terry and JJ Barea and Dirk combine for around 60 points. AND Shawn Marion has to show up. Good luck.

I at least hope the Mavs can make it interesting and maybe snag a game in Miami or something. But if it goes the way I think it might it's going to be a bore-fest. Tonight at 9 is tip-off on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment