Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Engaged

So the ass to end all asses is engaged to a New Jersey Net.

From the New York Post:
LOS ANGELES -- Kim Kardashian is engaged to her boyfriend of six months, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, according to a new report.

The reality star said she walked into her Beverly Hills home May 18 to find Humphries waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with four words written in red rose petals on a white rug, "Will you marry me?"
"I didn't expect this at all," Kardashian, 30, told People magazine. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

Humphries, 26, presented her with a custom-designed, 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring. TMZ.com reported that it's worth $2 million.

Best thing to happen to the Nets ever
 So the engagement ring Humphries gave Kim was worth $2 million. He is only making 3.2 mil in 2011. What the fuck? Did she buy her own engagement ring? Way to be a man Humphries. He probably put that shit on his Amex black card. Good luck making payments on that bitch during a lockout.

It's pretty funny especially because I give this engagement 2 months. There is no shot these two make it to the altar. The ass of asses marrying a scrubby NFL loser? No way. Reggie will interrupt the service with a samurai sword or something.

This guy, really?


 
I mean at least Chloe picked Lamar Odum. The Lakers might suck balls, but dude has rings, and he is damn good. What the fuck does Humphries have? Nothing.

1 comment: