Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, February 24, 2011

You Just Got Beat on Bro

Wow, I was watching Sports Center and I saw this story that I didn't even believe. Apparently it is legit, it was on Good Morning America or some bullshit. I can't believe I just made Good Morning America a reason for something being legit. Well it was on Sports Center too. Anyway, Holy Family University's basketball coach can be seen in this video attacking his sophomore forward, Matt Kravchuk.



That's fucking wild shit. I mean, the kick looks like it had about as much power as my grandma when she tries to pass a soccer ball, but knocking him down before that was pretty vicious. The coach, John O'Connor, was suspended as of last Thursday for undisclosed reasons, when the video surfaced. The practice in the video took place on Jan 25. Full story here.

Here's the Good Morning America clip:


Now this is old school Coach Carter type shit. If I don't like how you're doing the drill, I'm elbowing you in the face and taking the ball. Deal with it pussy. The problem is, there is someone taping the practice. It's the oldest story in the book. No one gives a fuck what you do, unless there is proof. Only morons jump someone with cameras going, especially one of your own players.

Then this cocky asshole gets on Good Morning America and is like, "it was an accident." Are you fucking kidding me dude? You stomped a player in the middle of a drill? Seems intentional. At least the player is like "fuck no I don't want your bullshit apology, you beat my ass and made me look like a bitch."

I don't know how I feel about this whole thing. I mean it's stupid as shit to do this with a camera rolling, but hey man it could be a game situation. You could be working your defender down and the double comes and the dude elbows your in the nose and takes the ball. You have to be ready for anything pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment