Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Number 10,000

In the wee hours of this morning Beat Blathering hit 10,000 views. I just want to give a shout to all my loyal readers who are making this thing possible. Whether you want your news with a side of funny commentary, or ridiculous videos your life stops you from searching for all day, I try to serve you the best I can. For those just passing by, I thank you too.


When I started this thing I thought it would just be for a couple friends (Heather) and maybe some random people who found it on the internet. Well now there are 10,000 friends and internet scourers who've seen it. Maybe now I'll start seeing some kind of revenue or something. I'm still broke as fuck. But taking over the world one lost internet-wandering soul at a time. We've only been going since October bitches, we're moving on up like the goddamn Jefferson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment