Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Humpday Hotty: Katy Perry

Okay this was a long time coming. Ever since she kissed a girl and liked it, Katy Perry has been the hottest thing since the iPod. She's cute, her music is decent, and she's married to Russell Brand. What's not to like?

Katy kind of has that "Girl Next Door" thing going on. But there is just something else about her, I'm not sure what it is, but I know I like it. 

1 comment:

  1. you're not quite sure? she married russel brand dude, she must be the biggest freak of all time. it's probably rare they don't have other sexy females in on all their action. that dude don't fuck around.

    ReplyDelete