Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Humpday Hotty Cokewhore Edition: Lindsay Lohan

Alright, I don't give a fuck about her stealing jewelry or some bullshit. Charlie sheen came out defending her, and I will too. Men, are we so quick to forget the peak of physical nubile perfection that was Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls? I still watch that shit when it's on just to see her slutty self being all high school bitchy slut. I mean now she does way more blow, but who the fuck cares. She's rich, she can buy her own. And she's probably sucked dick for it at some point, so you know she gives head like a fucking ginger Dyson. And she is sexy. Put the bullshit aside and just enjoy the sexy, cokewhore, slutty hotness that is Lindsay Lohan.


Me and Charlie Sheen have your back Lindsay. Stay strong, and stay hotty status.

No comments:

Post a Comment