Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, February 28, 2011

Book Review: Assholes Finish First

I know I'm late on this one. I've been reading to get to Tucker Max's newest book Assholes Finish First. Finally got it. And I can't put it down. It picks up just where I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell left off. Tucker is older, and definitely not wiser.

I think this book might be more hilarious. He admits in the book that all the fanboys who love him and want to be him are just morons. Tucker Max is not someone you want to be, he is just a guy who goes out and tries to get drunk and laid. Granted he has far better experiences than any other man in the world. But still, he's just an alcoholic trying to get some.



There are classic moments, like when a 14-year-old hits Tucker up with a fake ID to try and fuck him. Hilarity ensues. Honestly I'll be the first to say I'm not an asshole and don't want to be like Tucker Max, but I love his writing. I can't put this fucking book down. The whole way through I'm playing Kanye's "Toast to the Douchebags" in my head.

The best part, at the end Tucker admits he has plenty of more material for another book or two. Awesome. Pick this book up, or better yet, get in from a library. You'll burn through the whole thing within a week so why but it?

No comments:

Post a Comment