Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taking Pong Too Serious

Okay, I'm all for taking beer pong seriously. Like I'll talk shit to Helen Keller if she's across the table and I'm sober or drunk, probably sober because she ain't hitting shit for cups. Making me thirsty, bitch. I'll even talk shit to my teammate, that's how I roll motherfucker.

Anyway, I think all these stupid college kids making videos of dunks and shit is taking it way too far. Like, even if this guy somehow "makes" the cup, who cares, he's still a moron. Like you fucking rookies ever heard of the "elbow rule?" I think you broke it, so now the table's busted, your nuts are broken, and you still lose. Douche.


No comments:

Post a Comment