Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Glens Falls Stand Up

Okay, I've posted about his beastliness before, but last night Jimmer Fredette led BYU to a huge win over San Diego State. Both teams were unddefeated in conference. And yesterday it was the Jimmer show.



He put up 43 against one of the best teams in the nation. He has scored 40+ in 5 games this season, one away from Stephen Curry's 6. But not only does he drop buckets, he dimes the ball too, and his team wins. If he isn't the Nation Player of the Year, then the voting is fucking rigged.


I can't wait to see Glens Falls drop buckets in March. I'm actually going to be pulling for the Mormons to win it all. If this little fucker can throw Glens Falls and Mormons on his back, he is okay by me. Oh, and the Celtics better draft his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment