Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Humpday Hotty: Mila Kunis

Alright Alright Alright. You guys are fucking crazy. That Cobie Smulders chicks post has gotten like 58953057394 views compared to every other post. I mean you guys are eating that shit up. Let me put you in your place. This is the original hotty of funny shows. Jackie from that 70's show might be the most annoying character ever, and Meg on Family Guy well...fuck Meg. But Mila Kunis is slamming. Enjoy.



Suck on that How I Met Your Mother.

1 comment:

  1. her voice is still fucking annoying, you'd have to keep something in her mouth at all times i reckon

    ReplyDelete