Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, December 17, 2010

Bike Tricks To Start Your Weekend

Alright step on up step on up. We have a true philosophical argument to round up the week. Are videos better when the idiot beefs it? Or when you think they are going to beef and they kill it and lose awesome? You decide.


Kid Flipping off Swing onto Bike



Versus

Dude Hopping off a Deck on Bike



I can't decide, I think the asshole in me just loves to see people fail when they are videotaping themselves. Trying to look cool and failing miserably always gets me chuckling. Enjoy the weekend peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment