Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

4:20 Funny: The Dude Lives

In an interview for True Grit, Jeff Bridges was asked if he was stoned when he accepted his Academy Award last year. He then gives the dude dap when he responds yes to Bridges question, "Are you high right now?"



How can you not love the Dude? He is awesome. And you know by his response that he was ripped. I would be high too if I had to make a speech accepting an award in front of like, the world. Light me one up in the bathroom and go make an ass of myself. It's not like anyone cares anymore, being high is the new being drunk.



Long live the dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment