Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kelly Osbourne, Holy Fuck

Okay we all remember watching the Osbourne's back in the day, excellent reality TV. Well everyone was making a huge deal about Jack getting in shape and shit, but holy fuck. Kelly Osbourne is on the cover of Shape. And she looks like a different fucking person...kinda cute, or sexy!? What the fuck is happening. That is definitely one sign of the Apocalypse. The proof is in the photos.



"I can't believe that's me!" Neither can we Kelly, neither can we.

Went from this type of situation


To this


I mean damn, I'm pretty impressed. Shocked even. Like on the Osbournes we got so used to her being some amorphous blob thing with a face a mother couldn't even love. Now shes like a small person with a face not even a mother could love. She's coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment