Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, October 25, 2010

I Hate MMA

Okay I like to watch two guys maul each other as much as the next guy but this MMA thing drives me nuts. I feel like everyone who follows it just hops on the dick of the new guy who's coming up. Then they attach themselves to this fighters balls like a high school cheerleader on the game winning QB. Case and point, Brock Lesnar. He's huge, with a scary tatoo on his chest, and he crushes people.

Now if you didn't catch it he got turned out by Cain Valasquez.


Now this is no big deal, but MMA works like such a dumb sport with no brains. The promoters build up someone to the fans, Lesnar, and now everyone is freaking out because he lost. Guest what? It's a sport where you try to destroy your opponent in a slew of different ways. You can't win everytime. I'm calling it now, I don't know shit about MMA, but sound the choo choo because it's all aboard the Valasquez dick riding train.

Like thats as big of a deal as Drew Brees getting turned out by Cleveland anyway.

Or, the man of the hour Jonathan Byrd. Ace in the hole. For the win.



And for those of us who think with our dicks, an ace doesn't beat Adrianna Lima in this two million dollar bra from Victoria Secret. Start saving fellas

No comments:

Post a Comment